Thursday, 6 June 2013

DOWN BY THE SEA




Since I can remember I have always hated mornings with a passion, and I have never found anything that particularly makes me want to jump up out of bed... except, beautiful sunshine!
So the other morning I packed up the basket on my bicycle with my sketchbook and a box of watermelon for breakfast and headed off to the beach at 8am to soak up the early sun.



I pretty much wish every day could start like that, because it makes it feel like you can achieve so much in one day, plus meeting up with Gee and spending half an hour messing around in the kids play park also made the day start a lot more enjoyably!



If only the beach had free wifi and laptop charging points everywhere then I could do all my work by the sea!...One day!




Peace x


No comments:

Post a Comment