Tuesday 7 January 2014

LOVAINE



One of my favourite blogs and people to follow is Emilie Layla Lovaine from Lovaine. I first found her blog through looking at the Roxy 'Let the sea set you free' campaign. I'm always so jealous of her effortless style, and inspired by the work she does and the passion she seems to have for life.
Because of all of this I was superrrrr excited when she launched the 'Lovaine Store', selling beautiful jewellery pieces and now stocking accessories, clothing and footwear, all in keeping with her laid back but perfectly curated style.

This bracelet is the 'Hannah' bracelet, and I'm in love. I'd been looking for a simple silver cuff style bracelet for ages and this ticked every box. Delicate, intricate and beautiful I've literally worn it everyday since I got it and being alterable has been a life saver for me and my twiglet wrists.


Peace
x


No comments:

Post a Comment